2018 Northern Colorado Economic Forecast Schedule:
10:45 a.m. — Doors opened for registration and networking.
11:15 a.m. — Lunch will be served.
11:20 a.m. — Welcoming remarks and sponsor acknowledgment, Jeff Nuttall
11:40 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. — Keynote, Brian Lewandowski, economist, CU Leeds School of Business
12:10 – 1 p.m. — Special presentations
- Moderator: Dr. Paul Bobrowski, Dean of Monfort College of Business, University of Northern Colorado
- Banking: Shawn Osthoff, President, Bank of Colorado
- Health Care: Kevin Unger, President and CEO, Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies
- Real Estate: Matt Vance, Director of Research and Analysis, CBRE
- Manufacturing: Chris Otto, Audit Partner, EKS&H
1-1:25 p.m. — Dr. Paul Bobrowski moderates questions between speakers and from the audience.
1:25 p.m. — Closing remarks, Jeff Nuttall