2017 Northern Colorado Economic Forecast Schedule:
10:45 a.m. — Doors opened for registration and networking.
11:15 a.m. — Lunch will be served.
11:20 a.m. — Welcoming remarks and sponsor acknowledgement, Jeff Nuttall
11:40 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. — Keynote, Dr. Rich Wobbekind, economist, CU Leeds School of Business
12:10 – 1 p.m. — Special presentations
- Moderator: Dr. Paul Bobrowski, Dean of Monfort College of Business, University of Northern Colorado
- Banking: Keith Dickelman, Executive Vice President, Business Banking – North, Guaranty Bank
- Health Care: Kevin Unger, President and CEO, Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies
- Agriculture: Don Shawcroft, President, Colorado Farm Bureau
- Real Estate: Matt Vance, Regional Research Director, CBRE
1-1:25 p.m. — Dr. Paul Bobrowski moderates questions between speakers and from the audience.
1:25 p.m. — Closing remarks, Jeff Nuttall